BREM is looking for - Commercial Property Manager
WestStar Tower at Hunt Plaza is a mixed-use state-of-the-art commercial building. The 20-story tower is located in the heart of downtown El Paso, Texas and occupies a full city block.
When complete in early 2021, it will be the tallest building in El Paso at over 313 feet. WestStar Tower will provide 264,000 SF of Class-AA office space, 12,000 SF of ground-level retail space, and 850 parking spaces in an integrated parking garage. Tenants will enjoy many 21st century efficiencies and conveniences, flexible and modern workspaces, refreshing green spaces, and dining areas. Learn more at www.weststartower.com.
BREM - Best Real Estate Management, Inc a well-established and growing El Paso based real estate management services company will be leading the property management for the WestStar Tower. The current opportunity is for an experienced, highly energetic, and motivated Commercial Property Manager.
As the Commercial Property Manager, you will be focused on the daily operation of the WestStar Tower and managing the Condominium Owner’s Association.
You will be charged with supporting the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well maintained building. The goal and emphasis will be to provide positive responses to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs in coordination and conjunction with the company goals and objectives. These responsibilities will include being on-call 24 hours, managing and delegating maintenance staff and contractors, and monitoring the financial performance of the property. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing Condominium Owners Associations (COA) for owners of each floor, to include Hunt and WestStar Bank.
RESUMES should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a successful BREM team member, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Accounting/Finance or related field
- 5+ years of directly relevant Office Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience,
- a strong working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel; intermediate to advanced level required.
- familiar with property management programs; Yardi Voyager a plus
- familiar with Property Owner Association (POA) and/or Commercial Owners Association (COA).
- effectively communicate both orally and in writing, with peers, managers, and clients
- be able to create presentations and facilitate meetings
- have exceptional people skills and be able to provide an exceptional customer service experience
- be able to prioritize, multi-task, and have excellent organizational skills
- be detailed oriented and highly accurate especially with numbers
- be able to work under pressure and display exemplary time management skills
- be self-motivated, self-directed, and be assertive
- be able to work with all team members, at all levels
- have excellent problem-solving skills as an individual and as a member of a collaborative team
- be able to take direction and function as part of a team
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent tenant service which includes responding to tenant requests and/or problems in a timely and courteous manner, generating work orders directed to vendors or maintenance team members, frequent follow up with tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution to the request or issue, ensure 24-hour emergency coverage is always available for the properties.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant space to ensure compliance with leases, to ensure proper upkeep of the property, to ensure there are no unidentified issues that need to be addressed.
- Administer tenant move-ins and provide ongoing support which includes providing new tenant with a complete "move-in" packet, prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes; obtain bids/estimates for repairs, provide detailed verification on invoices for service orders or contracts, investigate possible cost reduction opportunities
- Proficient at negotiating, maintaining, and overseeing vendor/contractor contracts
- Oversee all maintenance contracts to include HVAC, Landscaping, Janitorial, Elevator, etc.
- Oversee all inspections and certification requirements
- Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the property, vendors, and tenant; production of monthly and annual reports, statements and/or other transaction related documents.
- Become proficient with the property management software Yardi Voyager.
- Manage the POA to include meeting regularly with property owners, developing annual operating and capital budgets, conducting annual Board and members meetings, and ensuring that the assigned POA common areas are maintained to a high-quality standard.
Benefits to working with the BREM team:
- Competitive base salary and commissions program - this is a full-time salaried position.
- A robust benefits package to include medical and dental, Simple IRA with a company match, company paid holidays and PTO.
- And an opportunity to grow!
Interested candidates should apply online through this posting. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. RESUMES should be sent to email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment writing assessment and spreadsheet analysis and drug screening. BREM is an equal opportunity employer.