Property Marketing and Leasing
Our managers and staff are provided detailed instruction pertaining to all aspects of leasing on the property. From cold calling, qualifying prospective tenants, closing the sale, to maintaining positive relations, property staff are provided with guidelines, proposal packets, forms, and methods of how best to manage, maintain and follow-up on any leasing situation with the appropriate documentation. Every six months, Best Real Estate Management updates a mailing list of office, retail, and industrial users. The managers implement a yearly marketing plan for each property that encompasses direct mail-outs, flyers, faxes, receptions, advertisements, and sales techniques to reach goals and objectives for occupancy levels. We are motivated to attain excellence in all aspects of property awareness!
Depth of Marketing Services
Best Real Estate Management has a comprehensive and aggressive marketing plan for companies that hire us to lease or sell their real estate. We take aerial and/or ground level photographs of the property and we prepare marketing media which includes as much pertinent information as possible.
The following components of our marketing plan help us lease and sell properties quickly and competitively:
- Signage - We immediately put up signs and/or banners on the property.
- Fliers - Our marketing and graphics department will create a full color flier with photos and all appropriate information on the available real estate.
- Mailings - Fliers are mailed to area brokers and prospective tenants during the life of the listing. The prospects we target vary by property, and we choose the most appropriate target market for a property from in- house databases and other lists:
- El Paso area real estate brokers
- Manufacturers and “maquilas” in El Paso and Juarez
- Office users in El Paso
- Shopping center tenants in El Paso
- Real estate developers in El Paso and Juarez
- Target companies identified by SIC codes and zip codes
- Flier Boxes - Containers with informational fliers on the property are placed on the real estate signs or directly on the building
- Internet Listing - All properties are listed on our website through CoStar.com, the most popular commercial and industrial real estate listing service on the internet. In addition to photos and information, this site contains demographic and mapping information on the property.
- Web Site - All properties are listed on the Best Real Estate Management web site. These on-line listings have photos, aerials, floor plans, maps and demographic and other information on each property.
- Broker Updates - The first working day of every month all area commercial and industrial real estate brokers are faxed information on the properties that we have listed.
- On-line Marketing - E-mail fliers are prepared on every property we list and are used as needed. In addition, we often use Loopnet e-mail fliers to reach a broader market.
- General Marketing - Presentations, advertising and other marketing methods are used as needed.
- On Demand - We are always available to answer questions, provide information and show properties.
In addition to our marketing efforts, Best Real Estate Management assists property owners in preparing and negotiating contracts and leases. We will also regularly keep you up to date on our marketing efforts and interest in the property. We combine an organized marketing campaign with technical expertise and lots of hard work so that your property is leased or sold quickly and competitively.